Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Friday 17 July 2009

"I Want To Write A Poem" by Jade M, Age 11, Class 3

***********************

I Want to Write a Poem

I want to write a poem,
But what to write about?
Horror, Fantasy, Love stories…
No!
What about music and all things nice?

Songs and Pianos, Guitars and drums,
Starring dancing mice.
What about a Band,
So grand,
That it knocks you off your feet?

Notes and little wiggery things
Telling me what to play.
Yes me and my one man band,
Are on our way.

Everyone will cheer and clap,
Once they’ve heard me play,
Cause I’ll write a song,
So good and fab,
We’ll dance to it all day.

By Jade M,

Age 11, Class 3

*****************

No comments: