Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Tuesday 3 February 2009

"It's Secret" by Jade M, Age 10, Class 3

**********************

It’s Secret

I walk into my secret, magical, watery world and dive into the wide open ocean.
I run my fingers along the smooth sea bed, all I can hear is the sweet murmurs of magical Mermaids and the calls of stripy Zebra Seals talking to each over through the water.
But what is this? A sort of figure coming towards me, getting closer and closer! It is another person in my secret, magical, watery, world. I blink a couple of time just to make sure I am not dreaming, but I am definitely not dreaming! No one is allowed in my secret, magical, watery, world… and never should be.

By Jade M
Age 10
Class 3

***********************

No comments: