Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Wednesday 11 February 2009

"Pixie Platform" By Jade M, Age 10, Class 3

**********************

Pixie Platform


In London, there was an abandoned Platform called Pixie Platform. It was never called Pixie Platform, it’s just that everyone calls it now, after it happened after the Pixies came.


Well it was a long time ago when the platform was actually called Platform number one… the only platform there. It was a very busy platform, never shut, so ever opened. It only had three train’s coming in and out everyday, that was why it was so busy because everyone had to wait so long to get a train and it was the closest railway station in miles for most of the people.

Anyway, back to the story… it must have been Platform one’s busiest day in years, but suddenly everything started to shake and an awful screech came from the dark tunnel and as one of the three trains came out of the tunnel and came to a holt. As the door of the train opened it was awfully quiet and the people in the station did not like it at all. A man poked his head in the door and looked around, nobody was there… then a huge, ugly, vial beast came out of the train and stretched out it’s big black wings. A man standing at the back wearing a long black cloak covering his face. He wiped the cloak off uncovering a big cross bow!

“What are they?” I asked the strange man,
“They're Harpy’s!” he shouted and then shot an arrow right at the Harpy.


As I turned around I saw the huge beast coming towards me and the man. It picked me up in its claws and threw me on top of the train and I got knocked out. When I woke up the man said to me, “Wake up! Come on wake up, we have to get out of here fast! The Harpy might come back with reinforcements!”

I got up and looked around, I couldn’t see my parents, all I saw were around 20 people standing below me whispering.

“Where are my parents?” I asked,
“I don’t know little girl, the power went off when you where asleep and when the power came back on, lots of the people had gone, including your parents, now come down from there.” the man said.

I got up, I felt really dicey… the man jumped down and then told me to jump to him so I did. Then he took me to a woman called Mrs Nedia, she said I could call her Anita. She asked me what my name was and how old I was, I told her, “My name is Katharine Blin and I am five years old and I want my mum and dad!” I screamed.

Anita cuddled me and said that everything would be ok, I wanted to believe her but I know she was lying! Once we all got out, the police shut the Station Down, they boarded it up and put a tall wire fence around it so nobody would go back in. I went home with Anita, but a week later my Aunt Hannah came to take me home with her.

You are probable thinking why it is called Pixie Platform and I haven’t even mentioned pixies yet! Well when the Harpys came back they had a surprise. The Pixies, (which where very cheeky and noisy) had moved in before they could! Thousands of them, all lined up and ready to throw rotten fruit and vegetables at the Harpy’s, although the fruit and veg was bigger then them they where still scary. They had their little grinning faces on and their sharp nails that could easily cut someones skin. The Harpys retreated and never came back… everyone thinks that the pixies are still there, but nobody knows because nobody has been in there for years.

The End.

By Jade M
Age 10
Class 3

***************************

No comments: