Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Wednesday 22 October 2008

"AHHHH!" by Georgina B, Age 10, Class 3

***************************
"AHHHH!"
.
A girl in my class went missing a day ago. Rumours were going around school that she went to the loo and they heard a scream and Mr Bud went in to find her being sucked up by the toilet! Of course I did not believe this but inside me somewhere I could tell I was worried. No one ever went to the loo since this happened and I was in class bursting to go one day! I slowly went up to Mr Buds desk and asked him if I could go to the loo. Everyone looked at me in shock but I was too desperate to sit back down. So I went in the loo sat down and........ "AHHH!" I was never seen again.
.
By Georgina B
Age 10
class 3
***************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That story georgina is really funny! But scary aswell, it really made me laugh. I also like it because it is short but still a story: A start, a middle and a end.

Jade.