Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Tuesday 14 October 2008

'Tap Dancing Skeletons' by Jade M, Age 10, Class 3

......................................................

Tap Dancing Skeletons!

1898 and a big horse
And cart came past my bedroom
It had in big letters:
Tap Dancing Skeletons
Meet Them bone to bone!

Everyone knew they were just
Men in suits but... were they?
You see me and my little sister
We thought maybe they were
Real Skeletons from out of space!

Ah the thought of it makes me...
Well scared! So all the children
Were running alone beside the
Cart jumping up and down
Trying to see the so called
Skeletons!

So what I did was run down stairs
Out the door and caught up with
The cart I looked all over it trying to
Find a lower window or hole in the
Cart but the only one I found was
At the front of the Cart!

I weaved myself through the horses
Long old legs and then put my eye
To the hole... guess what I saw!
Nothing I got caught in one of the horses
Legs and got trampled on.

But the good thing is I got 3 weeks
Off school! Cool! But I had to spend
That time in Hospital and they had yucky
Chicken rolls!

But you know what... you know what!
I did see something through the hole
You know what they were not even skeletons...
They were GHOSTS!

by Jade M, Age 10, Class 3

........................................................

No comments: