Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Wednesday 1 October 2008

"The Haunted House of Horror Ville" by Anya, Age 9, Class 3

This is a horror story I wrote myself!!! Called 'The Haunted House of Horror Ville' - it is a page of a little girl’s diary

Dear diary,
One day at horror Ville primary school, everyone was ignoring me. So after school ended I slid through the back door quietly and went up the huge heavy steps to the haunted house of horror Ville that every one thinks has been abandoned but… I thought there was something strange up there, something really strange but I hadn’t thought about what it could be. No one had ever been in there so no one really knew what was inside. So I opened the big heavy door shivering with a worried look on my face not knowing what was going to happen if I went inside. Now I was shivering so much that I looked like I was going to erupt like there was a volcano inside me. I walked in to the old fashioned house and went up the stairs to a bed room with two coffins in it and I opened them. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Inside were two vampires (a man & a woman) who had great big fangs and cloaks that went down to their feet. Then I noticed that one of them had an amulet round their neck (the man) I put my hand out to grab the amulet but the vampire grabbed my arm and I struggled to break free. Then, when I did break free, he disappeared and when I turned around to run he was in front of me. There was no-where to run so I jumped out of the window .Luckily I didn’t get hurt because the house wasn’t very tall but I did have a couple of scrapes and bruises. Although that didn’t matter because at least I was out of that horrid old house. The next day I told all my friends but they didn’t believe me… would you?

By Anya
Aged 9
St. Tudy school

3 comments:

Pat Posner said...

I enjoyed your story, Anya.
I love this part:
"So I opened the big heavy door shivering with a worried look on my face not knowing what was going to happen if I went inside. Now I was shivering so much that I looked like I was going to erupt like there was a volcano inside me."

That makes the reader want to read on quickly to see what's inside the haunted house.

I hope you'll write some more stories
Best Wishes
Pat Posner

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your work and I would bleive u

Anonymous said...

your story was really good to read