Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Wednesday 22 October 2008

'Diary Entry' by Georgina B, Age 10, Class 3

*************************
Diary Entry
.
Dear diary
I was watching the sky and I saw a flash! I watched carefully and I saw it again!
I ran inside to see my mum cooking tea.
"Mum!" I said in a panic "Come outside the sky the sky!" I was still in shock and I was shaking. First my mum just ignored me but then I finally got her out in the garden. She looked up and slowly she told me to go inside. And that night St. Mill (Where I lived) was never seen again........Or me!
.
By Georgina B
Age 10
Class 3

*************************

No comments: