Updates......

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Tuesday 14 October 2008

'Me and the Witch' by Jade M, Age 10, Class 3

............................................

Me and the Witch

The witch turned round
And then lifted her wand
And said these words
In a witchlike scary way!

" You little boy with the hat
And such a sweet smile
You should know by now
Not to come to the witches cave!"

"I am sure all your friends have told you straight
What happens to children like you
The ones who walk into the Witches cave
They don't come back!"

"Hah, hah, hah!"
The witch cried out then began to speak
But not speak of normal words but
A spell!

"Little boy, you have been naughty today
So now I have to turn you into a toad
Or would you prefer a frog!"

"Please little old witch do not hurt me
I have done no harm
I don't want to be a toad
Or a Frog in fact!"

"So little boy, you don't want to be a Frog
In fact maybe a rat!
Definately Not a Toad
So you will have to be a...
Mole!"

Then the witch turned around
To cast the spell on me
But I was gone and down the hill
FAR, FAR away!

by Jade M, Age 10, Class 3

.....................................................

No comments: